Batch Coding Machine
T6 Online TIJ Printer
|Black, White, red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Invisible
|Board, Carton, Pipe, Cable, Metal, Plastic
HX cartro (carton coder)
|Max Print Speed
|116m/min (600*160 dpi)
|Variable Text, Barcode, QR code, Logo, Counter, Date, Time
|Wireless connectivity (Direct and Access point connections)Isolated RS232, USB
Maplejet’s Hx cartro thermal inkjet printer offers the easiest and simplest way to print text, production date, lot number, counter, 2D Barcode, GS1 DataMatrix, Shift, Logo, and External Data to any porous or non-porous substrates.
- Easy to install in any production line
- Design simple message & monitor printer using smart devices such as mobile phone, tablet or computer via Hx Manager
- Almost maintenance-free technology
- WiFi communication availability
- Special ink solution for a specific substrate and working condition
- Compatible with MapleJet Porous and Non-porous ink types
- Web-based software for designing multiple messages
Hx Cartro TIJ coding printer will increase the efficiency of your packaging’s production line.
Increase the efficiency of your packaging in the production line.
- With WiFi capabilities, it allows operators to use a smartphone to design messages, avoiding sharing of one controller promoting social distancing
- Connect to multiple TIJ printers using one smartphone device
- No SD cards are required to transfer messages
- Field upgrade allows the remote update of the printer and software
- Maintenance-free technology and does not require expensive service visits.
Hx Manager features of Hx Cartro industrial TIJ printer
Hx Manager is an IP-based application for monitoring and controlling Hx Cartro thermal inkjet printer. It provides a dashboard that allows Hx operators to monitor the status of the printer, the ink cartridge, print parameter, print count, daily production rate, and more.
Pd 18 (Hi resolution printer)
|Max. Print Width
|600 DPI (24 dots/mm)
|Max. Print Length
Resolution-600dpi, best suitable for carton, Metal sheet, large packaging where max. height required for batch coding